RESILIENCY – The Pathway To Survival
A Memoir & Guide to Overcoming Life’s Challenges
By Kimberly C. Rhyan
Kimberly C.Rhyan will be publishing her first book in December 2020. She will be launching a virtual and in-person Resiliency book tour in Spring 2021. Kimberly will be reading, signing, and discussing her memoir and challenge others to overcome life’s challenges.
To schedule a stop on her tour, please email email@example.com.
About the Author
- She was in foster care as a toddler and teenager; she has been coping with trauma for over 30 years.
- She struggled in elementary school, had a speech therapist and repeated the third grade.
- She earned her BA and MA, even though less than 3% of foster youth graduate from college.
- She is a visual artist who has exhibited her artwork, individually and with her son.
- She is a survivor of sexual abuse; she is very honest about coping with anxiety and depression.
- She is an advocate who seeks to support foster youth to complete post-secondary education.
- Becoming an author has been one of her goals since her senior year in high school.
- She is most excited about sharing her memoir with other foster alum and foster youth, but she has written her book to help anyone overcoming life’s challenges.
Stay connected and get updates on on social media: @soulinspiredkcr