I’ve been learning a lot this past year; my personal lessons of self-knowledge involves pushing through circumstances and not being pushed by them. It’s been a tremendous year of challenges and blessings, for which, I can say that I am thankful and my heart overflows with gratitude.
This month, everyone has been writing daily posts of gratitude, which I have enjoyed reading, but this is my short-list, which I think, covers most everything…for the moment.
I’m thankful for….
- My son, the gift of motherhood and life after 8 p.m.
- My car, home and job
- Wisdom and the opportunity to grow
- The nursing home that is caring for my mom and their compassion towards my mother (and me)
- Technology that keeps me connected to all the people I care about and allows me to express myself creatively
- Restorative time (prayer, meditation, etc.)