Writing is a journey to progress & heal. May your heart be encouraged along the path we share. Thank you for following!
My latest thoughts/posts…
• • •
- 360° Moments: ReflectionEvery month this year, I hope to share 360° moments. Yesterday, I hung new posters in my K-5 classroom which also serves as the library. In my Husky Paw PrideContinue reading “360° Moments: Reflection”
- Flight ForwardOver the past 48 hours, I have seen some posts comparing 2022 to a new flight. The following memories flooded the timeline of my heart- When I was a kid,Continue reading “Flight Forward”
- Just a little perspective.AnXiety- You X the spot where I don’t want to be. Even in the light, you sneak around it and make it impossible to feel safe and in the worstContinue reading “Just a little perspective.”
- Relational Resiliency & Foster Care Awareness MonthFor the past four weeks, I have been doing something for ME and I have to thank my friend because she is babysitting my son and making it possible forContinue reading “Relational Resiliency & Foster Care Awareness Month”
- Purposefully Playing the Hand that You’re Dealt#happiness💕#reflectionsfromaformerfosteryouth #mothersday#mentalhealthawarenessmonth#nationalfostercaremonth May is National Foster Care Month. Foster care is more than a label & Foster youth are NOT a statistic. This month and all throughthe year, may weContinue reading “Purposefully Playing the Hand that You’re Dealt”
- Gratitude & Ending the CycleI’ve always wanted to write my memoir because I want to help others overcome. I didn’t realize until very recently, that my son and I had very similar hand gesturesContinue reading “Gratitude & Ending the Cycle”
- Make it Happen: Action + Reflection = ChangeThis year, I decided to choose a mission word for 2019. My word is action because dreaming big is just the beginning, but change requires so much more than aContinue reading “Make it Happen: Action + Reflection = Change”
- Resiliency Lessons in Action#resilience #mamapriorities #nevernevergiveup I recently attended the #ocpa2018 annual conference about Resiliency and was also scheduled to be a program session presenter on Friday at 9 a.m.! Early Friday morning,Continue reading “Resiliency Lessons in Action”
- The Gift of MentoringHer act of kindness transformed a moment of ache into a memory of love. I am so incredibly thankful for Crystal and her role in my life. She made a heartfelt choice to support and guide me towards my dreams. She continues to be in my life and I wouldn’t be the woman I am today without her mentoring and care!
- Hope. Strength. Courage.There was a time and place where I would have written, “Facing the unknown creates anxiety and fear.” I find myself progressing and developing awareness of self, which allows meContinue reading “Hope. Strength. Courage.”
• • •